- 2 salmon fillets
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon slices (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the salmon and sprinkle with chopped dill, salt, and pepper.
- Place lemon slices on top of each salmon fillet.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the baked salmon with steamed vegetables or a side salad for a healthy and delicious meal.